Video Tellers Now Live!
New Technology at our Hampshire Square Branch with the personal service and friendly faces you rely on. Our Video Teller solution takes the in-lobby teller line experience and brings it to our customers through ATM-like units with full audio-visual capabilities.
- Check Cashing to the Penny
- Deposit Cash & Checks
- Withdraws up to $3,000
- Customer Service Inquiries
- Loan Payments
- Account Transfers
- Line of Credit Advances
Mr. Mountaineer posing with his hands behind his back
Mountaineer Club Savings
Teach your child the value of saving with a Mountaineer Club Savings Account.
- Available to youth 0-17 years old
- A no-fee account that requires a $10 minimum deposit
- Interest is earned at the Bank’s regular savings account rates but is compounded annually
- Child earns a prize for each in-branch and in-school deposit
Our Mountaineer Club Savings program is led by Mr. Mountaineer, who may be seen visiting your local school or walking in the community parade. FNB Bank visits Hampshire and Mineral County elementary schools to accept deposits throughout the school year. Deposits are also accepted in all of our Branch offices.
FNB Credit Builder
Let FNB Bank provide you with a loan program that will allow you the opportunity to establish and build credit. The Credit Builder Loan program will provide financial resources, teaching you independent financial responsibility. If you believe the Credit Builder program might be right for you, please contact an FNB Loan Officer today.
- 18 years of age
- Loan Amount: $1,000
- Processing Fee: $20
- Customer to open Certificate of Deposit with loan proceeds
- Certificate of Deposit must be pledged as security for the loan